Transportation and Regional Growth study
The Transportation and Regional Growth study was a research and educational effort designed to aid the Twin Cities region in understanding the relationship of transportation and land use. Conducted from 1998-2003, this study was an effort to better understand the linkages among land use, community development, and transportation in the Twin Cities metropolitan area.
- Twin Cities Regional Dynamics
- Passenger and Freight Travel Demand Patterns
- Full Transportation Costs and Cost Incidence
- Transportation Financing Alternatives
- Transportation & Urban Growth - Urban Design and the Environment