Data Usage Examples
This page highlights ways researchers and members of the National Accessibility Evaluation Pooled-Fund Study are using the Accessibility Observatory's data sets.
The District DOT built an interactive website that visually shows bike, transit, and pedestrian accessibility within Washington, D.C.
The District DOT built a trip estimation generator for mixed-use developments within Washington, D.C.
MnDOT is using accessibility data to evaluate accessibility as part of community engagement project.
- Bang for the buck: Toward a rapid assessment of public transit from multiple perspectives in North American cities (PDF), Transport Policy (2018)
- Inequality in Job Accessibility via Transit in US Cities, OECD, May 19, 2018
- The Philadelphia story: Age, race, gender and changing travel trends, Journal of Transport Geography, 69 (2018)
- Walkability, transit, and body mass index: A panel approach, Journal of Transport & Health, 8 (2018)
- Complicating the Story of Location Affordability, Housing Policy Debate, 28:3 (2017)